Monday, February 21, 2011

Team Tiny

Team Tiny: n., a small team made up of important people that makes TS Designs possible.
(Picture from last year's market experience)

It's 3 am and I CAN'T SLEEP! This pregnancy has been easy in the sense that I haven't had much sickness, but for the first time in my life I'm experiencing pure exhaustion. So tired that I break into tears over lunch at Red Robin or so tired that I take naps at 9am. And now here I am blogging because I've been up for hours just laying in my bed. The bonus to all of this chaos is the quiet time that has come to me, allowing me to plan my Sunday lessons, my meal plans for the kids, and better yet....MARKET! Oh, how I miss market! And now the countdown is on. 80 DAYS left until I get to load up my minivan (yeah, we bought one of those) and head on down to Salt Lake City for 5 days of craziness and fun! And so the checklist begins:
  • My patterns are in the testing process as we speak.
  • My booth plans are sketched out (we'll see how much of it falls into place).
  • Roni found her babysitter. Wahoo!
  • Reservations are being made with Priceline.com (did you see the new commercial? My brother had my parents come out to watch it being made...I was a little jealous).
  • Fabric is being ordered daily! hehe.
  • Team Tiny is so ready (and so not ready) to go! :)
We find out tomorrow if we're having a litte boy or girl! So until then, I will keep my mind stirring with market to dos, because otherwise I'll go crazy waiting and um, not sleeping.
Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Oh I can not wait for Market! We are going to have so much fun. Again. :) Also I can't wait to find out if we are having a little tiffany, or another little Jason!! Call Me!!

Lee and Roni Poston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

Yay for Team Tiny! You sound totally on top of things for market! See ya there :) Oh, and with how different your pregnancy sounds... I'm betting it's a girl!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear what you are having!

Greene Family said...

I'm so excited for you . . . can't wait to hear if you are having a baby boy or girl!! I'm so excited for you and Roni to go to Market again too! Wish I lived closer to stop by! Hopefully, you will get some more energy back soon! Hugs!

Beth Willmore said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having!