I'm still not sure (at the ripe old of 28) how I feel about Valentine's Day. I kinda think it's silly and I kinda think it's sweet. Maybe by 50 I'll have made my decision. I do know that there are many things I love though:
1. I love my little boys and my older boy.
2. I love sewing (as I learned after a whole week without my machine).
3. I love to throw things away (random I know, but it feels so good).
4. I love making hearts out of playdough with my kids.
5. I love getting packages in the mail!
6. I love having my husband home on his days off.
7. I love my family and friends.
8. I love chocolate and diet coke.
9. I love to shop.
10. I love to love and be loved. :)
Tell me, what do you love?