I used all scraps to make this...that's how little you need.
This little case fits the leapster 2, several games, and the computer cord. It's snug too, so things don't fall out.
To Start you need:
-5 pieces of fabric 7" by 10" for body, lining, and pocket.
-4 strips of fabric 3" by 15" for handles.
-2 pieces of fabric 4" by 2.5" for tab.
-1 swatch of velcro.
1. Make a cute little curve around each side edge of your body, lining, and pocket pieces. You can use the Leapster shape as your guide if needed.
2. Apply fusible fleece wrong side of your body pieces, lining pieces, 2 handle pieces, one tab piece, and half of your pocket piece.
3. Fold pocket piece in half as shown and sew it to one of the lining pieces (down sides and across bottom) as shown.
4. With lining pieces right sides together, sew down both sides and across the bottom, leaving a 3" opening in the bottom to turn later.
5. With right sides together, take one lining handle piece and one body handle piece and sew around all four edges leaving a 2" opening to turn. Turn right sides out, press and top stitch around all four edges. Repeat with other handle pieces. They should look like this when finished:6. Apply velcro to the tab's lining piece. With right sides together, sew down both edges and across bottom of tab. Turn right sides out and top stitch. Center tab on the back side of body piece, with tab facing down and stitch in place. 7. On the right sides of each body piece, sew handles in place, as shown. Center other half of velcro in between the handle on the opposite side of tab. With body pieces right sides together, sew down both sides and across the bottom.
8. Pin handles and tab facing down. Place body inside of lining with right sides together and pin around top edge, as shown:9. Sew all the way around the top edge.
10. Pull the entire bag through the opening you left in the bottom of the bag.
11. Top stitch opening closed and then top stitch all the way around the top edge of the bag.