Monday, February 7, 2011

Sale!

This bag is my newest top selling bag for a reason...it's absolutely Darling! ;)
So...I'm on vacation! Have you noticed? Sheesh. It was that time when I needed to get out of town and spend a little time with my Mom, being that it's her birthday and all! Wahoo! We love to celebrate around here and with all this excitement I felt it'd be appropriate to have a sale this week! Hop on over to my Etsy shop where you can purchase 2 patterns and get 1 FREE!!!!! Just leave your freebie request in the comments section after your purchase of 2 patterns. Easy as that! Patterns will ship early next week.
xoxo,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess what I did today....... I MADE A BAG!!!! All by myself... Now it is NO tiffany bag, but I did it.. Then I said to my mom... "Tiffany would be so proud of me" I even made Steeler blankets for my 3 kids and 2 nephews Saturday night, just in time for the Super Bowl.. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT???? Miss you . I will post pictures soon, I have to finish my pockets...

Kim said...

Adorable new bag! Enjoy your vacation with your mom!

Greene Family said...

That bag is next on my list! :)
Hope you had a great trip with your mom, and hope she had a Happy Birthday!