Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanks so much!

I couldn't believe all of your sweet comments about the baby! It's always a little scary (and exciting) when you find out about another baby, so your support is much needed and I'm grateful for every. single. one. of. you.
I went to the doctor yesterday and she said everything was looking good. Our little clan is super excited! However, the boys have no clue what's coming. Sawyer asked me yesterday if the elf that Ruger brought home from preschool was the baby from my tummy. That was a fun conversation.
I haven't been sick at all, which is amazing compared to the last two (maybe it is a girl?). However my appetite is somewhat disturbing. Hehe.
It's strange to look at my little guys now and watch as little preparations are being made with both of them. They are maturing a little faster than usual and they're acting out a little more. I felt this way before Sawyer was born too. The children can always sense that things are changing but they just aren't sure how. I'm grateful for those changes. I don't think I could feel at ease with another baby if I didn't see that happening. They play well together, better than most siblings, and I think that will be a great blessing in my favor. ;)
We're excited for our new journey and can't wait to share it with you all!
xoxo-

10 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Soooo exciting! Congratulations on the new little one that's coming! My best friend is pregnant too and is due in June. I am excited for this coming spring/summer for sure! :)

Cara said...

OMG! I am away from my blogs for a bit and look what I find!!! Huge Congrats! Hope you are doing well and I hope to see you at spring market!

Alex said...

WOW!!!! Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys!

Amber said...

Ok, I was TOTALLY SHOCKED and now...now...I'm BURSTING WITH JOY!! Awwwww....Yay! I hope it's a girl for your sake, but as a mom to THREE boys :) I have to tell you it's pretty great, too! You can't go wrong either way :0)
Tiffany, YAY! What a fun and exciting time for you! Here's to a healthy, happy new baby brother or sister for your boys and an extra cuddler in the family for you and your hubs!
Hugs & Prayers,
AmberK

taggdarci said...

YAY!! Congrats! Glad you're feeling good too! Best wishes!

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

That's so exciting! Best of luck for all that lies ahead! Your boys are gorgeous :)

Tania Grim said...

I awarded you on my blog :)

Ashley Sullenger said...

I'm definitely thinking a girl. Will you be finding out??

Greene Family said...

So exciting and thanks for sharing your new journey with us!! I'm so happy that you are feeling well! Are you going to find out if you will be welcoming a baby girl or a baby boy?!
Too cute - can only imagine how the conversation went with Sawyer about the elf! :) Adorable picture of your sweet boys! That is great that they play so well together, and I'm sure that they will only be more and more excited as July gets closer!

Jen Weisser said...

Congrats on the new addition! That would be very exciting if it were a girl!