Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To Grandmother's House We Go!

We are at one of our favorite places in the world...Grandma's House! I had to come to get my teeth fixed, I'm quite certain that my brother was having the time of his life torturing me in the chair. Lots of numbing and drilling, but now I'm good as new. Thanks Klint! ;) A quick pic with Ruger. Not sure we get too many of those together, because he's always, "too busy," as he puts it. His common sense is winning me over in every sense, but I'm lovingt his age all too much! And here's my mother. I love her too! And I have missed her so much! It's always fun to see my parents and just have a little time to chat and catch up.
And Sawyer. Hiding his face again. He doesn't like the camera anymore. :( Grandpa took the boys to McDonalds today for a Happy Meal and then off to the store for a new toys. Naturally they picked the exact same toy...oh well. They had so much fun though and my mom and I were able to sneak in a little shopping. shhhh....
OH, and I made some flower clips. I've been trying out various tutorials and such, trying my hand at other crafts in between patterns. This was a fun and slightly painful one, but well worth it. Happy Sewing!

6 comments:

The Johnson Family 5 said...

LOVE those! I want to learn how to make some to pin on sweaters!!!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Have a SAFE & FUN trip!

XOXO & Kisses,
Stefanie

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Those turned out really cute. Now I know how your mom felt when you where here and we were crafting it up without her :( I hope you are having a good time. Miss you tons!!

Kim said...

Love the clips! They would look cuper cute on cardigans!
Love the pics of your boys and you and your mom. Such a great looking family. You are so lucky your brother is a dentist. I'm ready to have my teeth bleached again and it's a fortune!

Abbey said...

Aren't these so hard to get "just right"!?! I've been trying for weeks to get one I really like...Good job!!

Greene Family said...

Great pictures! Your boys are so adorable!! Glad you had a great time visiting with family and sneaking in a little shopping! Those clips are super cute!