Sunday, October 10, 2010

Freshly Baked Goodness!

Grab those hot pads ladies because I have got a recipe for you!
This is one secret family recipe you won't want to miss!
Hop on over to the Moda Bake Shop for some Monstery Goodness from yours truly! :)

Our household is on a Monster kick and so anything with "sharp-white teeth" and a "big red mouth" are certain to be a smash-hit. This sweet pillow has a "secret" pocket for stashing goods and two handles to make for some awesome pillow fights!
Gauranteed to bring some yummy lovin' from your lil' monsters.
And maybe even make your night of trick-or-treating a little more peaceful!
Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Very cute as usuall! Mack would love this, thanks for the recipe!

Anonymous said...

so cute Tiffany! you are so talented :)

i love that fabric too! did you buy it in Idaho or order it online...i'm heading that way tomorrow!

angie said...

LOVE IT! I can't show it to my son or I will have to make one asap!

Daisy Day said...

Oh my cuteness!! I would love to make some for my boys too! Thank you so much for sharing. You are very talented and creative. Love it!!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I absolutely LOVE this pillow and will definitely be making this one for my son! He almost just saw it, and I know he would have demanded me start making it right this instant if he'd seen it! :) Thanks for sharing!

SIONA said...

Unas ideas para de Halloween http://laboresenred.blogspot.com/2010/10/1132-ideas-para-haloween.html
You are linked in labores en red ;)

Melda said...

So cute! I would love to make some of those for all my grand kids! Maybe for next year, as usual I'm running behind!

Greene Family said...

So cute!! Simon loves this, so I will have to try to make him one! :) Thanks for sharing, my very talented friend!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

I'm loving this cute little monster. Off to see how to make one!!

Allie said...

Made one for my little monster! Love it! And I love your instructions! Thank you soo much!