Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer

Summer is in full swing over here. I think this is my favorite time of year (right next to Halloween and Christmas of course). The boys are always covered in dirt or sand, running non-stop with popsicles in their hands, and Remi's curls are cinched up tight from all the sweat water. Having 3 little ones running around makes summer even more enjoyable. There's a story behind every shoe full of dirt that I pour out or pocket of "sno-cone" money I save. This is a full-time job for these munchkins and I'm 100% envious! Every morning we wake-up, enjoy a few cartoons, do our chores, and gear up for whatever fun activity we have planned that day. How could it get any better than this?
 Between soccer practice and $1 movies we've had just enough time to discuss power ranger/ninja turtle birthday parties, since summer is all about birthdays around here! :)

 As for sewing? Well, it's happening at just the right speed. I'm not pulling off threads all day long, but I am enjoying a few late nights to myself here and there. The sewing room has stayed much cleaner post market and I think I like it like that. I hope you're having a great summer too!