Thursday, June 27, 2013

My heart can't take it!

Two years is quickly approaching since the birth of my little baby girl and my heart is aching. I've been planning Remi's little bday party with her cousins for a month now and the closer it gets the more my nerves and anxiety grow. How is it that all of this newborn goodness has already passed?
 She still has that birth mark on her forehead and the tiniest little nose. And her long little toes are still the same size...she wears a size 2 in newborn shoes...isn't that adorable? While I miss these days so very much, I also look forward to the days ahead. She is talking more than ever now and is fitting right into our family mix. I love you so much sweet Remi! Please stop growing up!
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
And because the fourth of July is right around the corner, I wanted to let you know (again) that the Shore bags are back in stock (did you see the cute navy/red combo), as well as the Oh Betsy! bag and Poppins bag. If you order by tomorrow, they'll arrive before the fourth! Have a great week! I'm off to celebrate with family and cry at my baby's birthday. Wish me luck! ;)