- Never leaving Old Navy without purchasing several bouncy balls for my children's entertainment.
- Opening crackers in the grocery store before purchasing them (I know I'm going to pay for them, but the whole idea that I haven't purchased them yet is still a little foreign to me).
- Always trusting my advice, because I'm always right!
- Fraying my jeans and cuffing them (We know we look rediculous...people tell us that, but it's comfortable).
- Haggling at yard sales.
- Always looking for our initials or names on key chains or decor.
- Sneaking ziplock bags of popcorn and soda into the movie theater.
- Calling Roin's mom at all hours of the night for quilt measurements (we're not very good at that) and Kay, you work for me now, so there's no escaping me!
- Thinking we're hilarious, even though we're not.
- Standing up for myself and refusing to be pushed around.
- The MSG...Apparently that's just what we are! HA!
- Throwing stupid Halloween Parties (actually I may never do that again).
- Keeping up on HSM and Hannah Montana just so I can understand her conversations with Emma.
- Hershey's Cookies and Cream and Diet Soda!
- Huge sunglasses.
- Children's clearance sections.
- We're totally different, but completley the same. For example, I dream of being a Rock Star, whereas she dreams of being a Vampire. It's not the dream that brings us together, it's the fact that we dream!
Four years ago she taught me how to sew my very first bag, and clearly that was a great lesson for me to learn. She also gave me some rediculously amazing fabric for Christmas last year and I made that into the Glam Bag...imagine where I'd be without that bag? I think people are in our lives for a reason and clearly Roni's made a significant difference in mine. So even though I kicked her trash in the bag competition, let's not forget who brought me to where I am today! I love you Roni and this town is totally boring and lame without you! Come home soon!
BAG A: Roni BAG B: Tiffany
BTW, throwdown bags are due today and I must say we have some serious competition on our hands so far!