Monday, February 2, 2009

Winners AND $100!

The FIRST winner of the BAG is:
ADRIENNE
and the SECOND winner of the $15 GIFT CERTIFICATE:
CHRISTA STUFFLEBEAM
Email me to claim your prize.
If you didn't win, don't worry, I have good news! Because there were over 100 entries and because I had 1000 hits this week, I will be giving away $100 in gift certificates
from Old Navy and Target.
They will be in the amounts of
$5, $10, and $15
And will be given to anyone who places an order at regular price, in the month of February! Once the $100 has been reached, the gift certificates will be gone! So hurry up and place your order now!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

wow! I'm in shock. I can't believe I won but I'm SO excited! Thanks for the great giveaway!

Kelcie said...

Oh come on tiff, can't I win? Sigh, I am not having any luck. Oh well. I still love ya though, but I can't buy a bag, wanna take me shopping at old navy?