Monday, February 16, 2009

SWIRLY-GIG-LEAFY-YUMMY BAGS!




Christa named this fabric when she ordered her pink and brown glam bag and I just thought it was the best description for these bags! Thanks Christa! I think these cocoa colored bags are simply scrumptious and adorable! They measure the same as the Jumbo Glam Bag at 14" tall by 21" wide. They are completely lined with polka dot fabric and come with a magnetic closure, two inner pockets and one outer pocket. The straps are 21" from end to end and the bow is removable to dress down. And of course, there are little wallet-pouches to match. They will temporarily be listed at $75 and the wallets at $10 when purchased with the bag. $15 when purchased separately. So place your order now, before they're all gone.


3 comments:

Christal said...

how much are your bags??? they are so beautiful!!! Love these! and do you ship to canada??

Tiffany said...

Christal-Yes, I can ship to Canada!

Wendy said...

I love these. I wish I could get one.