Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sophisticated.

I just finished this bag and it took an entirely different turn as I was constructing it, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. It fits perfectly over the shoulder and is surprisingly comfortable. Perfect for shopping, kids, outings and even traveling. Don't let the picture deceive you. This bag is HUGE. 13" by 13" by 5" with one outer pocket and three inner pockets. $65.
This bag can also be constructed in diaper bag form with additional elastic pockets and diaper and wipe holder for $20 more.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your bag this one is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wish I had one ounce of your talent. You are AWESOME!

Lee and Roni Poston said...

Wow! did you get bored at your parents house or what. That turned out way cute. Did you sew the bag before or after Leslie's pillow cover? JK Hope you are having fun.

Annalee Taylor said...

ok. I want this one too! You really need to stop!! How much for the same thing with a pink stripe? Also could you add some pouches for baby stuff inside? Let me know how much cause I really want this as a diaper bag!

Annalee Taylor said...

lol...I just read taht it is $70...Im retarded! But could you do pink? If not I love the orange too!