Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dream BIG!

So...have you browsed your recent McCall's catalog? Did you notice anything familiar?
 
Perhaps, a couple of familiar handbags? Maybe?
 
Well, I am excited to say that some of my patterns had their first appearance in the 2012 summer catalog of the McCall Pattern Company. I am just so excited!!! You can check it out here if you'd like! Or head on over to your local craft store and stock up! And don't be surprised if you see me there turning all of the catalogs to my page and leaving them wide open on the counters for everyone to see. :)
 
I am just so grateful to be working with the wonderful people at McCalls and also for all of my family and friends cheering me on! I love you all!
 
 Photos courtesy of the McCall Pattern Company

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations!! That is SO exciting! I love all of your cute stuff- I wish I could find the time to make it! Super excited for ya :)

Julie E. said...

So, so exciting!!! Congrats!

Fran said...

How exciting! Congratulations. I will look for them the next time I go into a store with these patterns!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How wonderful. I love reading stories like this.

Ware Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you !

Erin said...

Too funny... I just found your blog on pinterest and bought this pattern about a month ago. Can't wait to use it :-D Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I have this pattern!! It's super cute and I can't wait to use it! Thanks :)