Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nine Months


Have you EVER seen such a cute baby? Oh she's delicious! And I can't believe she is already nine months! Oh, oh, oh she's growing way too fast! In this picture above she is playing with her tongue. I know all babies do this. It's one of my favorite things about this age because they are just so fascinated with such little things.


She's also discovered all of her fingers. In her left hand above she's touching each finger with her thumb, one at a time. I don't remember my boys doing this, but she does it all the time. :) Oh, she's just so yummy. Isn't she?


So, this was her Easter dress. I didn't get pics done because we were running late, as always. So today, even though she wasn't feeling well, I took her outside and snapped about 100 photos. :) We had a lot of fun though, I think she really enjoyed the fresh air. She started sitting up this month. It took her awhile to find her balance because of her teeny tiny legs, but she's mastered it and loves it!


 Hello mama! Are you done with this photo shoot yet? I really want to go take my nap! :)


And here she's telling me that we're done! She crinkles her nose and yells at me when she's had enough. Remi is a really great baby. She doesn't cry very much, she just sort of talks in a very demanding voice when she wants something and she makes that face (the one up there) yes, she makes that very face when she wants something! So so cute!
We bought her a baby doll for Easter (the one in the last post). She likes it, but if there's a transformer around she will totally ditch the doll for a Bumblebee. Oh, those brothers!

Yummy yummy girl! I love you so much and can't believe how much you've changed our lives!

6 comments:

Camille said...

Sooo yummy. Those rolls! Aaah!

alicia king said...

she's super cute!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Those fat rolls are just so scrumptious looking! She is such a cutie pie and so expressive! Love the little dress too!

MGM

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful in her Easter dress and I love all the pics! What a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo adorable. Such a sweet age!

The Jensen's said...

OH MY! I love her! She is just too dang cute!