So, two weeks ago I bought my airline tickets for a steal on Priceline.com and then the very next day I turned in my application to International Quilt Market in May! Lucky for me I just got my acceptance letter...I'm soooooo excited! And on this wonderful day these are the thoughts that have run through my mind:
1. My brother Brett said, "It's hard, but don't stop, keep sewing, something great will come."
2. I can't believe it took me nearly 15 visits to Amy's shop before I purchased some fabric.
3. I'm sooooooo EXCITED to go!
4. I'm so grateful that I decided to do patterns, even though I didn't want to because I was
afraid. The support in this town and in all of my stores here in Idaho and Utah has been
5. I can't believe I'm really going!
OK, that's all! I just wanted to share the good news and I'm sure there will be more between now and then, as I have many fun things planned! This little blog has been my greatest support system of all, I may not have a million readers, but I certainly have the BEST readers! Thank YOU!