Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Bags.

I often get asked which bag I prefer to carry or if I even carry my own bags. It falls right after the statement, "You're the Tiny Seamstress? That's so clever!" So, I thought it would be fun to feature a bag each week, that I actually use, no misconceptions here. :) Sometimes you will see my bags and sometimes you won't and maybe you'll catch a few sneak peeks too. This has been my favorite bag lately, it's been a little too favored.
the Classy Sophisticated Bag
Roni actually made this one for the show and I snatched it up, not even allowing it to sell. I love the Amy Butler fabrics and the bag holds everything I need without letting me go into overload with unneccessary items. You know what I mean? Simple pockets and reversible!
***I also know that there is one Classy Sophisticated bag and some patterns listed in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love those exact same fabrics together! i get mad at myself for not buying them right when they were out!

Greene Family said...

Love it - adorable bag!! That's the best advertising to carry your own amazing bags! :)