Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Qualegal keeps your business organized

    
I have been so lucky in my business endeavors to have a brother who can help me manage all of my legal documents and questions along the way. But I know that there are so many people out there running a small business, trying to keep up with all of their legal paperwork and fees, and falling behind because they can't keep up or they can't keep organized with everything and don't know what is required. Especially because when we sign up to do a fun little business (like pattern design), the paperwork isn't at all what we're signing up to do! Am I right? 
 
     My brother Troy (a corporate attorney) recently started a new website www.qualegal.com for small companies where you can keep all of your business documents, minutes, contracts, and even your company roles, authorizations and investor information up to date in one place. Forget the messy paperwork and make your business hassle free.  
 
     For example, when we made Tiny Seamstress into Tiny Seamstress LLC, all I had to do was log onto Qualegal to gather all of my important information. I also keep my business contracts with other companies uploaded on my Qualegal site, so whenever I need them they are available.
 
     Earlier this year a small postcard arrived from my state needing some information about my business. While I knew the information was somewhere in my office, I wasn't entirely sure where. I was so excited when I remembered that I had already downloaded that info onto my page and I was able to get everything I needed for the state without digging through a single file! True story.
 
     It's a great online minute book for small businesses, it keeps all of your legal records organized (you know, the most important part of business), it walks you through how to keep your minutes, gives you the forms you need and helps you do your required annual meetings, and there is contact info available to you for any questions you need answered along the way.
 
     I think as far as small businesses go, I'm about as small as they come (absolutely no pun intended) and even I need my documents organized! So check it out. Go see what the fuss is all about. I promise you won't be disappointed! www.qualegal.com 

No comments: