Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Lake

We love our little lake here. The really warm days have been rare and so we go whenever we can. The boys are so good to stay close and play with Remi and they love play wild crazy sea creatures. :)
Ruger has grown so much since last year and is just the best help with the younger two. I wouldn't know what to do without him! I love the lake because it wears them out and I hate going to the lake because it wears me out and makes my home a sandbox. I guess that's the price we have to pay. Right?
I took all of these photos with my iphone and so some of them aren't the best, but I still love these cheesy little grins. They make me happy!
xoxo, tiff (and my toes that weren't suppose to be in the photo)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like you are having a great summer! What wonderful photos of awesome memories.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful collection of Designer Bags Online