Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Spring Patterns

I am so excited to show you these patterns! We've been working hard prepping for market. Our grass is finally showing some color, but that's no thanks to the sun...more my husband spray painting everything I bring home for my booth. :) 
 
It's been 2 years since I've been and I'm a little nervous to go back, but I know it will be so much fun to see all of my market friends again...I do miss them!
 
You'll notice in this collection of patterns a little something different. They aren't all bags! I have no idea why. I think having a toddler running around, snuggling all her blankets was a little bit inspiring. Oh that girl! Anyway, I have plenty of photos to show you, but for now you'll have to settle on just the covers, because I'm lucky to even be writing this post.
 

First up is "Dizzy". This one was inspired by Ruger and his new obsession with mazes. He can do a maze in 30 seconds flat...he's so amazing! I struggled to come up with a name for this one until I showed my dad and he told me it made him dizzy and then left the room because his head hurt! I love my dad! He's the best!


"Chevy" is for my Sawyer who is always up and down...always! Love that boy, but he's a wild one! This one is easier than it looks (or maybe it looks easy?). It's a fun mix of half square triangles and don't you just love the Hooty Hoot fabrics?! They're re-releasing that line and I'm so excited! Watch for it with Riley Blake, it's called "Hooty Hoot Returns".


The "Bye Bye Birdie" quilt is my FAVORITE design of all time! It's a larger quilt, 76"x76", with big chunky blocks. It's a little bit of a spin off of traditional quilting. In fact, I may have broken some quilting rules here, but it was so worth it! I promise you'll have a good time in putting this one together...it's fun!

And this little bag, has popped up here and there as a teaser and I've been carrying one around for myself. It's a perfect 10" by 12" hipster with a long, across the chest look, or two handles for easy toting. Inspired entirely by my sister-in-law Betsy, this bag is perfect for any mom of 6, or 7....how many kids do you have Betsy? Ha! :) And...I almost forgot, this little number can be made with just ONE yard of fabric! Or if you like to mix things up a little, you can break it up into different fabrics.

All of these patterns will be available next week before I leave for quilt market in Portland. I just couldn't wait any longer to show you. I hope you like them! They were a lot of fun to make! Thanks Beth for your mad photography skills!

Wish me luck will you? Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

jlk said...

I love Oh Betsey! I have the perfect fabric for it, too.

~Laurie~ said...

Good luck!!! You'll be fine! I love Dizzy and Bye Bye Birdie :)

Wendy said...

Love this bag! Good Luck at market!

Bonnie said...

Tiffany, all beautiful and look so fun to make!

Emmie-Lew said...

I always love all of your CREATIVE patterns- and I'm totally loving the Dizzy as a small picnic quilt! AWESOME!! Good luck at Market- you're going to ROCK!!