Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Month

     Well, we made it one month. I'm still learning how to dress a baby girl and figuring out the whole flowers on the head thing. Remi sleeps well and is pretty low maintenance. She's just started cracking a smile this week, she loves, loves, loves to be held, and she enjoys trying to drink her bath water. We sure do love our little gal!
     We even survived our first week of church! Jason couldn't be there so it was just me and the kiddos...there may or may not have been a bag of candy involved and perhaps one loud "cock-a-doodle-do" from Sawyer, but all in all it was a good day!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

The rooster sound was my favorite!!! She is sooo sweet.

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Oh my she's a cutie! I love the fat rolls on the arms...deeeelicious! Dressing little girls is so fun...enjoy it!

MGM

Jessica :) said...

She is so precious, Tiffany! And wayto go with church by yourself. I have a hard time when I'm alone and I only have one! Anyway, glad to know you are all doing well and to see your sweet baby. :)

Unknown said...

She is such a sweetheart! Yay for you heading to church on your own with the three kiddos! I'm sure the rooster was great entertainment for everyone!

Unknown said...

I love Sawyer's rooster call. Wish I could have been with you then. Remi has grown so much & you are so "gallant" to brave church alone--love you!

Becky Gonce said...

Aww... look at her forehead and nose...looks like she as been kissed by an angel! She is adorable!

Unknown said...

I wish could have been there- We may of ad the entire farm sounds going on, but still miss having friends like you to sit by at church.. Tanner misses "His Primary" and doesnt even really go here. I know LAME excuse!!! Remi is BEAUTIFUL!! I bet the boys LOVE her!!!

Kim said...

The rooster comment made me laugh. Remi is so darn adorable. I think you are doing great with the flowers on her! Also your family picture is incredible! How do you keep track? It's a fabulous picture! WOW!

Greene Family said...

She is just precious!! Wow - a month old already!
Congrats on taking all three kids to church by yourself! I would have cracked up hearing a loud "cock-a-doodle-do" from Sawyer! :)