Monday, October 27, 2008

gLAMorOUs!


I am so excited to introduce my GLAM bag! This bag has changed my sewing life on sewww many levels and I just can't rave about it enough! This bag has two cozy straps and is encircled with elastic for security and cuteness! BUT the catch is that this darling handbag can also transfer into a clutch bag for a fancy evening out. Simply tuck in the straps and VOILA! And if you're a mother worried about room, never fear. I can pack 4 diapers, wipes, wallet, cell phone, keys, two sippy cups, and treats inside this little puppy, it's just perfect for any occasion!

2 comments:

Call's said...

Tiffany, I'm a friend of Betsy's (so you don't think I'm some random blog lurker), and I love this bag! What are the dimensions? I need a scripture bag... would it be to big for that?
Natalie

Tiffany said...

Natalie, I know who you are! Betsy talks about you all the time! Anyway, the dimensions on this bag are approximately 10 1/2" tall by 16 1/2" wide. I tested out my biggest set of scriptures and they fit perfectly with lots of room to spare for extras. Email me and we can talk some more. tinyseamstress@yahoo.com